Tuesday, January 15, 2008
   Last week on 11 January we started travel back to my hubby's hometown in Kepala Batas, Penang. As usual my hubby drove all the way back. I did offering my help to drive but still I came across answers like "TAK PER LAH, ABG BOLEH DRIVE LAGI". Quite annoyed sometimes coz every time I tried to spread my generosity by offering my help and always the answer is no, thank you. So as classy as a princess, I just lay back and rest all the way while my charming prince will be the knight of shining amour and save me from trouble. Well, actually that's far from what really happen. Did I slept? No way! I have to make sure my hubby stay awake & focus on the road. So I start commenting his driving style like "Slow down sikit", "Jangan rapat sangat ngan kereta depan", "Laju la sikit, naper la slow sangat nie", "Cepat la overtake lori tu" or "Careful sikit, speed trap nanti". Hehehe.. that makes my hubby goes nut, I think. Most probably that's why he ask me to relax & take a nap every time we started a journey. So when I heard a loud sigh like "Hmmm.." or "arrr", I just keep my mouth shut & give him some space. We did make a few stop at R&R & the last stop at hentian sebelah bukit gantang, we parked our car & we just dozed off. Not until 1:30 am we started our journey back & arrived around 2:00 am.

   The next day, I wake up as the sun shine so bright & I can't sleep anymore. Just after I woke up my in law greet me & told me she prepared some laksa for us & she need to go out that instance to Teluk Air Tawar. So we decided to go out & buy lunch. So we went to Kepala Batas & bought famous roasted chicken & ikan bakar. We drop by Kedai Makan Shahul Hamid to have the tasty & famous cucur udang! So yummy! The cucur udang will still edible even though you leave it overnight. Still you can have the same taste & soft cucur udang. I'm really impress. Wonder what's their secret recipe. Hmmm.. but anyway later that evening we went to Penang (the Island). Our objective that day is to survey the hotel & direction for common places like Penang Hill, Gurney Drive, Padang Kota, Komtar, Batu Ferenghi etc. So we started from point A, the airport! Well, even though my hubby is from Penang but his entire life is not based in Penang so his navigation in Penang is quite so-so. That's why we decide to do pre trip before the real trip with my parents & my sister to Penang in 1-3 February 2008. Back to the story, so we started from airport, my hubby went to the tourism counter & collect everything he can about Penang, the map, the brochure & ask the guy over there the direction to the hotel. Then we started and did find the hotel, Penang hill and all the places that we plan to visit next month. We managed to drop by to Gurney Plaza & I bought my ummi digital camera. It's Panasonic Lumix DMC-LS70. Just a basic camera and really convenience for my ummi coz she wants something that is not so high edge and easy to use. I drawn to the price coz for rm499 and I got digital camera with 7.3 Megapixel occupied with Mega OIS (Optical Image Stabilizer), 2Gb SD card, mini tripod, battery, rechargeable battery with charger and camera casing. The full package with the price I couldn't resist. We decided to hop on Ferry for a ride home.

   The next day (Sunday), we pay a visit to my Aunty's house in Taman Alma, Bukit Mertajam. My cousin Intan is there. She's on her maternity leave. Johan Arif so cute & chubby. Hmmm.. geram to pinch his cheek. So tembam! Then around 11pm we started our journey back to KL. Also not sleeping all the way. Arriving home at around 4 am. So tiring & exhausting. Need to go work tomorrow but no worry, no boss around so can sleep in the office (if I want to but I wont do it). Haha..



   Some pics capture using Lumix DMC-LS70 as below (quite nice):
posted by - dICqNiE - at 4:23 PM |

0 Comments: