Tuesday, September 19, 2006


Wow! I've been waiting for the latest season since ta-taw won. Hehe .. that's the name I called for the hippies team. There are so smart, cool & happy go lucky. I really like their attitude. But anyway, last nite all the team are really unique. I really amazed how Sara who disable (having only 1 leg) can climb up The Great Wall of China. Really feel like crying! Her determination is so strong. I just can't imagine myself in her shoes. Sure cepat give up. That what I call inner strength. Oraits, learn a new lesson today. Never look down on people N accept their difference. :-)

Labels:

posted by - dICqNiE - at 6:38 PM |

1 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger mohdfarid914 said........
I beg to differ. I personally believe you have a strong person with high self-esteem and confidence.

Don't look down on yourself, you are much a better person than you think you are.


Cheers. :-)