Monday, January 21, 2008

I have 2 choices to pick for a movie last Saturday (19 Jan) either Sweeney Todd or Cloverfield. I chose Cloverfield & what a TERRIBLE mistake! There were only 3 words to describe it "THE MOVIE SUCK!!" and it sucked BIG TIME! My hubby & I wasted rm20 to be tormented when watching this movie. From the beginning until the end, it used hand held camera like the one used in Blair Witch Project. At one point I just stared at the wall coz I felt my head spinning & I felt like puking. There also like a bunch of people left the cinema after it was only started for 30 mins. The movement of the camera is so fast, up & down until I'm not sure what I'm looking at. Scene where people screaming & running and I couldn't see any shit what they are afraid of. Up after 1 hour later then we saw the whole thing. It was a monster, face like skinned out monkey with a lot of hand and long tail & fish gills. The ending was so stupid & today I read somewhere that after the movie ended & they it was like 12 mins ending credit, you could hear a garbled audio track at the very last part of the credits. It sounds like Rob is still recording on the camera. However, the guys at Unfiction have played the last part of the audio clip backwards to reveal this. At the very end you'll hear: "It's still alive!". Who knows. It could be Cloverfield 2 and I just don't care coz I'm really pissed off. What a stupid movie!!

myRating: SUCK BIG TIME!!

Labels:

posted by - dICqNiE - at 3:29 PM |

0 Comments: