Tuesday, January 22, 2008
I watched these movies back to back last Sunday. Okay let us start with Epic Movie. The storyline just okay but the combination of characters in Narnia + Charlie & the Chocolates Factory + Pirate of Caribbean + Borat + Snake on Plane makes it damn funny.

myRating:

Full of crap but still funny!







Second movie was Things We Lost in The Fire. Well, the storyline quite confusing. Sometimes it try to show event in the past & sometimes the present. Luckily, I've seen the trailers before & its easier for me to understand the story.
MyRating:

So so







The final movie was Gone Baby Gone which directed by Ben Affleck & the lead actor is his own brother Casey Affleck. The story reminded me of the the missing girl Sharlinie which already missing about 14 days now. Hopefully she is still with us & alive coz what I've learn in that movie 1-3 days is the critical days. The rest, we can only hope & pray. I pray to Allah that Sharlinie will be found & reunited with her family. Aminn..
myRating:

Quite OK

Labels: , ,

posted by - dICqNiE - at 5:33 PM |

0 Comments: